Tuesday, August 30, 2011

DIY crafts:

I'm dying to try these new crafts:


these adorable jars look super easy. Basically write in a hot glue stick, then coat with paint! how perfect for kitchen, craft room, or bathroom?!

I heart this initial piece of decor. The different sized buttons really add character and personality to the piece! I would love to try this with brown printed material and green shaded buttons!


this craft is practically effortless, and paints it's own beautiful picture! I'd like to try it with a smaller white canvas and frame it. ( this would be perfect children's room decor!)


this is simply precious, and I'm totally kicking myself for not thinking of it on my own. Scrapbook paper, picture frame. and it's way more attractive than a boring dry-erase board! 





I can't wait to get started on these doable projects!!
All projects via Pinterest ( of course).

3 comments: