Wednesday, November 18, 2009

i believe.

I believe that God is the only one that can save.
I believe that I was put here for a purpose, and it's my job
to discover what God wants me to do with my life.
I believe that I truly have the best boyfriend on earth.
I believe in miracles.
I also believe in spirits, that they exist, and this scares me
sometimes.
I believe that I am a worrier, and I need to forget it all and trust God.
I believe that a child is a miracle and a gift from God.
I believe in honesty.
I believe in pure motives.
I believe in unity.
I believe in trust.
I believe in Christmases with family, and turkey for dinner of course.
I believe in a good education.
I believe that chocolate and coffee together is an instant mood lifter!
I believe in sitting around in super comfy pjs on rainy days watching gilmore girls.
I believe in fingernails always looking girly.
I believe in the power of prayer.
I believe in the hope of adoption.
I believe that the internet is highly addictive.
I believe that reading is a wonderful use of time.
I believe that music is a moodlifter also.
I believe that marraige should be taken seriously.
I believe that a wedding day should be a reflection of the couple's relationship, and not to be taken lightly.
I believe that marriage is a once and for all deal.
I believe that every person has only one true love.
I believe that photography is amazing, and requires talent!
I believe in friendships, and livelong bonds that encourage.
I believe in confidence, and knowing who you are as a person
I believe in humbleness, and being able to admit when you are wrong.
I believe in crying every now and again.
I believe in embracing every moment in the life, because you don't know when it will end.
I believe in showing love, and reaching out to others.
i believe in speaking my mind, and being honest.
I believe in not fighting.
I believe in saving babies.
I believe that those beautiful sunrises are just a glimpse of God's amazing creativeness.
I believe in taking a leap for your faith.
I believe that only God has the power to heal.
I believe in love.
I believe in God.
I believe in needing Him.
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment