Sunday, June 19, 2011

Busy-ness .


After jumping into week number two of my summer schedule, it's safe to say that blogging isn't going to be on the top of my to-do lists :/.  I'm still trying to find time to run to the bank, library and store before they close. ( I arrive at work at 8 a.m. and leave the city around 7:00/8:00 each evening). My weeks are full of trips to the pool, playing board games and sneaking little naps in for the kiddos. My job is awesome; I really do enjoy it. Most of all I appreciate everything I am learning. It's really preparing me for when I become a mother someday. The view from inside a mother's shoes is so different than the view outside! I am so thankful for the opportunity to learn new things and be exposed a little bit to motherhood.

Aside from my busy lifestyle, my mind is also very busy right now. Actually, my mind is a total construction zone. I'm a planner. I like to have everything laid out ( in my mind) and know what to expect and prepare for mentally. I've been preparing to officially start college for about one year and three months. This weekend I set everything up for my classes, got all my ducks in a row. Then God screeched another door wide open. What now? This other door holds what seems to be an easier path, a more successful path, and a smarter path all in all. But all my planning? All my excitement and readiness for finally doing the real deal school thing? I'm not sure. I don't know. All I know is that all things work together for good. He has a plan. He has the real plan, the one that will work.
Pray for me as I seek His will in my future. I do feel immense pressure since school does resume in a few months and I am quite a planner. Patience is key.. I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment