Sunday, June 19, 2011

What I'm Loving.

I do realize that this post is a good 4 + days late.

I'm loving that I bought crocs. Yes, crocs. The ugly, fashion disaster name brand. But, I'm unashamed to admit that I love them. I love them for the pool, I love them for biking, I love them for chasing children, I love that they wipe off and don't ruin like the rest of my nice shoes. I love that they look wonderful with my new work uniform: a pair of running shorts and a t-shirt. I do love my crocs. 

I'm loving that my hair is growing out rather quickly! It's now just past my shoulders. I love Kate Beckinsale's hair ( and face of course), and would love to imitate this style when my hair gets just an inch or two longer. 

I'm loving the new running skort I bought. It's perfect for being outside in. the sweat-absorbing fabric is essential for this South Carolina heat (90s or above!). I like that it's black so it pairs with my crocs and any top easily.

I'm loving the taste of tomato soup. I mixed a little milk with mine last week and had a couple bites for lunch. It was so yummy and perfect for a rainy day :).

Finally, I'm loving this grey polish I picked up called Gray Area by Sally Hansen. It's a wonderfully dark, deep gray. It goes well with anything.



Have a wonderful week!!

xox


No comments:

Post a Comment