Wednesday, May 18, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday:

I'm loving Smoothie King smoothies. They are so delicious and healthy! My favorite is either the peanut butter & chocolate or Angel Food ( strawberries + bananas). I love that Smoothie King only uses fresh ingredients- natural ingredients! I often use smoothies as meal replacements when I'm in a hurry. They are so rich and tasty.


I finally broke down and ordered the ruffly swim top I've been debating about. My budget allowed for it, and I needed a good backup to alternate for the Summer. I can't wait to see how it looks on.


I also snagged this cute top for only $4.99! I think it will be perfect for layering and wearing alone.



I'm loving Nivea Sun-Kissed Radiant Skin lotion. I just picked it up as a replacement for my Jergen's natural glow ( which I've totally emptied). I like that the scent is very subtle and the color wasn't too prominent. We will see as it darkens each day. . 


I'm loving that my mommy, bff, and I are going wedding dress shopping tomorrow! I'm so excited to see what this new store has to offer.:)


I'm loving these new floral headpieces from bando! I'm not sure if I could do the whole indian style- wrap around the head, but I think a flowery/ feathery headband would be cute!



Hope you are having a wonderful week!



No comments:

Post a Comment