Saturday, November 27, 2010

Thanksgiving!

This year I was lucky enough to spend most of thanksgiving with my sweetheart.
After a hectic day of work (sighs) and lots of turkey and chocolate cookie dough, I headed to Greenville to begin the festivities =). We ignorantly decided to pull an all- nighter on Thursday night. We started the night off by going to see Tangled; it was beyond cuteness! After, we drove to Walmart and began shopping at the 12:00 a.m. sale. We also hit up Target, which soaked up much of our time. By 5:30 a.m. we decided to crash Chick-fil-a and call it a night. We slept from 6:00 a.m. - 2:oo p.m. and went back for more shopping! Needlesstosay, after coffee and sugar galore, we were still a bit grouchy. Here are some pictures from our adventure:



Bart with his array of movie steals .




Some of my goodies. (Obviously Old Navy was a hit!)



I got a pedi to recover my feet from all the time they spend standing in line! I chose a sparkly red color, just to kick off the Christmas season ;).





It was the best thanksgiving yet =).
Happy Thanksgiving!

xoxo





No comments:

Post a Comment