Tuesday, February 1, 2011

January.

I'm going to start monthly summary posts to tie up all that went on during the month.

January:
Began with lots of snow:

With an unexpected 7 inches, we were totally blown away. I didn't leave the house for a week. Needless to say I caught up on some cleaning and reading.

I began learning French.

I began my new nannying job:



We celebrated Mrs. Tuck's lovely birthday:

My sister, Grace, won homecoming queen:


January was a huge spiritual growth month for me. The life lesson I learned this month was: Life is unpredictable. The only way to keep your sanity it to just to your best at everything and rely on God to complete it. He will!

February has me looking forward to a Valentine's Date, the super bowl party, catching up with old friends, and embracing the new schedule and budget I have. What are you looking forward to in February?

xoxox




No comments:

Post a Comment