Wednesday, February 9, 2011

What I'm loving Wednesday

This week I am really loving:

That I totally reorganized my room. My room is very tiny, and I have lots and lots of stuff. It was so difficult to pack things away that I use frequently! Somehow, I did it, and as a result I have lots more space and two new tiny furniture additions :).


I do love schedules because they make me feel productive, but sometimes I feel like I'm lacking the time to sit down and make them. I typically make daily ones at the beginning of the week, but they usually are composed of mostly errands and timeframes. I rarely schedule time for basic cleaning. . I just assume I'll get it done, and it feels silly to write down make the bed on a schedule. I've figured out that life just keeps progressing faster, and if you don't make time for something and remind yourself- it's not going to happen! I love www.flylady.net. She gives such handy tips about organizing your days so that you never have to spend a full day cleaning, but instead get it all done during the week. I tend to procrastinate, so this schedule has really helped me to stay on top of things and have more free Saturday and Sunday.


I do my best not to mention fast food on the blog, but I can't resist with this one. If you don't know me that well, I don't each much fried food at all. If I do eat fried food, it's chicken most likely. Not only is fried food unhealthy, but it also makes me feel really sick. Unfortunately, most fast food restaurants only serve greasy foods! Since I do love the taste of fried foods, I found a meal that balances that off without too much grease and fat. I get the Nibbler Sandwich at Zaxby's and order a side salad. I am a huge fan of Zack's sauce, and the sandwich already has some spread on it! The combo meal gives 3 Nibblers and a side salad, but I do better with one or two. The Nibblers are a great way to curb your cravings for fried chicken, without committing to a full plate of it.


I've done really good lately about choosing Unsweetened Tea over Sweetened Tea. In the South, Sweet Tea becomes like water! We don't even realize how much of it we are drinking! I've decided to go for the unsweetened and to get there I'm using some artificial sweeteners, instead of just switching cold turkey.


I'm loving that Valentine's Day is only 4 days away!!! eeeek I cannot wait! Bart has a fabulous surprise planned and the curiosity is killing me! I have my outfit all planned out- I am ready as if we're going tomorrow!


I'm really loving my new black sparkly flats! I bought them because I really needed a new pair ( and that uh valentines date is coming up). Only 20.00 at rack room! Steal!

Hope your Wednesday is wonderful.


xoxox




No comments:

Post a Comment