Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Workout Agenda.

Since I'm newly engaged, I've become even more motivated to stick to a workout schedule. I'm horrible about being too tired to go to the gym, and I always get distracted at home! I'm going to start a new plan this week:
Mondays: Run and bike
Tuesday: Core + Glutes class
Wednesday: Yoga
Thursday: Yoga class
Friday: Zumba

I'm really interested in some popular dvds I've been seeing on blogs:

I've heard lots of good things about Jillian's shred dvd.

I'm a Kardashian fan and I'm pretty intrigued by the title!

I heard that for the Pussycat Doll's workout dvd you have to do the exercises in heels! I think this one would be fun to try as well.


What do you workout with? I used to like Richard Simmons and Denise Austin!

xoxox









No comments:

Post a Comment