Tuesday, February 22, 2011

What I'm loving Wednesday.

This Wednesday:


I'm loving this yoga book I found at the library. It has so many poses and makes practicing yoga so easy! If you are a newbie, I'd definitely look into this book. It gives instructions for each pose from beginning to end, and even has a set of sequences from beginner to advanced.


I'm loving that my sister took amazing pictures of me and my fiance on Sunday!

I'm loving that God's plan will never fail- no matter how many of mine do!! He is so powerful and perfect. Planning a wedding has me so thankful that I don't have to plan my life; God already has. It's such a relief to know that when the day is done and I feel as though I have worked very hard and accomplished nothing, He is still great and He is still on His throne, loving and protecting me! What an awesome thing to love.


I'm loving that a group of us got to visit my sweet grandparents on Sunday! They hadn't seen Bart in a few months and it was nice to see everyone together :).



I'm loving the thoughts I've been having about becoming a wife! I can't wait to organize/ decorate/ celebrate my new home! I've been working on budgets and plans for a week now. I am so excited to see what God has planned for us!


I'm loving that my sweetie heart WON his championship game!! He played on Saturday morning. Despite my rough sleeping schedule, I decided to surprise him! He was very happy and I was so thrilled to support him in his athletic talents!



I'm loving that I finally get my spa day this Friday. I bought it so long ago, and my feet are aching! I'm so excited to get a foot massage I've been wanting for weeks.


I'm loving this study we are starting soon! It's full of so much helpful information! I can't wait to get started a learn more about how to be a good wife.



I've been listening to Focus on the Family and last week the show featured the authors of this book. The book sounded so amazing and I'm really looking forward to buying and reading it! Amazon prime benefits come in handy often with my reading habits!




Hope you are having a fabulous week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment