Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Organization.

Since we will be moving into a cozy, teeny apartment when we get married, I've begun looking at our organization options. I want us to make the most of our space, yet not have cardboard boxes at every corner! I've totally become obsessed with the Container Store. I could spend so much dough rae there!! I'm definitely going to add some items to our registry from there. Here are some nifty ideas I found, and just products that I really, really adore.

Over-door Shoe Organizer
I have tons of shoes, so we are definitely going to need a few of these! What a smart way to utilize the door so that the closet floor is free for other things.



Baskets can always be used, and since we are looking at a color scheme involving deep browns, these baskets would go wonderfully:


Laundry Hampers are also super good for keeping clutter to a minimum ( and since we don't have a washer and dryer we will need somewhere to store our dirty clothes before they get washed)






I also really, really like looking at Organize, and I'm sure there are many more I haven't discovered yet!


No comments:

Post a Comment