Wednesday, March 2, 2011

What I'm loving Wednesday:

I'm loving that I just discovered Sabra's Hummus with Pretzel Crisps! Perfect for eating in my car and totally delish.






I'm really admiring Revlon's newest hot pink shade of lip gloss. I haven't had the opportunity to buy it yet (since I'm on a very strict budget), but I think it would look gorgeous!



I've become infatuated with all things Martha Stewart Wedding. I honestly don't care what the public thinks of that woman- she can plan a wedding!




I'm really addicted to Voss water right now. Some people may say, well come can you even tell the difference? Believe me, I can. I really hate Deer Park water- it tastes full of junk to me. I've started picking up some Voss at the TJ Maxx and I love it! Oh, and I get Still, of course!


I'm loving that I've started working on my sweetheart's birthday! I cannot wait!


- I'm also loving that my fingernails were painted by a six year old yesterday :). I'll leave you to imagine how gorgeous they look.

- I'm loving that in a couple of months we are debuting our wedding website! I cannot wait to share! We are planning to give the site out exactly one year from our date, and reveal our wedding date that way :).



Have a splendid Wednesday!!

xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment