Friday, November 4, 2011

Christmas list.

{Kindle Touch} I sort of went crazy when I heard that Amazon was releasing a lending library.

{initial ring or necklace} I've been lusting after initial jewelry for quite some time now! I have so many favorites

{Nike Spandex}
I've been searching for the perfect pair of running spandex, these are them. So lightweight and non bunchy, plus they are sweat resistant! 

{Bath and Body Works Candles} 
I adore Bath and Body candles. Since I work from home, I burn candles constantly. I've actually burned all of my candles up! I think I have one left :(. I am in dire need of candles this holiday season.

{Essie nail colors} 
I've always been into manicures. Essie polishes are one of my favorite brands. 
Carry on ( pictured above) and Wicked are two on my hot list this year.


That just about does it for this year! Of course, I'm getting my long-awaited iPhone on Sunday, so I'm kind of counting that as my Christmas gift to myself :)

Have a delightful weekend! 






No comments:

Post a Comment