Wednesday, November 2, 2011

What I'm loving.

I'm loving how intense my makeup turned out for halloween. My cheeks ended up being much rosier than pictured, but I think my mascara did its job! I even bought false lashes do make me look more dollish but my regular mascara was working so well, I just decided to skip them!

I think this hair idea is perfect for new years or Christmas! I was never a big fan of the feathered look, but I think a few strands of glitter look beautiful!

I've been seeing these Sally Hansen nail stickers everywhere. They look so gorgeous and I'm dying to try them out for myself. I guess I'm a little skeptical because I've never been a huge fan of nail stickers.

that's about it for today. This weekend should be relaxed and fun, especially since I finally get the iPhone ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment