Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Ugh-ggs


I usually try to keep my opinions to a minimum on the blog, since I'm extremely opinionated and could literally rant for paragraphs about almost anything. There is one fashion no-no that has been haunting me everywhere I go. I think the part that absolutely shocks me, is that mot of the women who wear these actually think they are being stylish. Note: just because an item is expensive, it doesn't mean it's stylish.


Uggs ( I call them Ugh-ggs) are popping up everywhere! I totally understand that they are comfortable and warm, but the thick fabric covering the toes up to the calves creates a chubby, cankle like look. Don't get me wrong, I love comfy shoes. I wear my Ugg knock offs all the time- in my house, where nobody can see me! I think that Uggs should retire to function as just that, house slippers. 



No comments:

Post a Comment