Sunday, December 19, 2010

Need a Babysitter/ Nanny?

I'm thrilled to inform you that I'm going to be a full time Babysitter/Nanny beginning 2011! I've been praying for just the right job, and I feel like God is really drawing me towards children. I will also be completing my CPR training in the month of January. I will be glad to visit the following areas: Easley, Sunset, Clemson, parts of Greenville, Pickens, and nearby areas. Depending on duration of sitting I may be able to travel farther. I have an extremely flexible schedule and am more than willing to work with you. Want a mom's night out? date night? parent vacation or mini vacation? Contact me!

My email: katelisehut@gmail.com

My new personal blog

My Facebook: Kathryn Elise

SitterCity Profile: EHutton, Sunset SC

Thanks a bunch and Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment