Wednesday, December 29, 2010

What I'm Loving






What I'm loving this week:


This super cute top I found at Gap for like $11.00!

Amanzi Tea. I love their shaken lemonade! My favorite is the mixed berry shaken lemonade. Yum!


I'm loving that I've gotten to catch up on Glee while recovering. This show totally cracks me up and puts me in a better mood :).

I'm loving that it won't be too long before I get to go back to yoga! It always makes me feel so revived; I've really missed it.





For some strange reason , I've been craving cheese quesadillas this week. During my recovery I've wanted them, but (obviously) couldn't have them. I had one yesterday and it was uh-maze-ing. It inspires me to start making my own... but I just can't make them like this one restaurant!

No comments:

Post a Comment