Friday, December 24, 2010

No facebook

I've decided to log off of facebook for a week, and if that goes well maybe even terminate my account. I know, facebook is a wonderful tool for building friendships and helping long distance friendships to last - but lately I haven't been seeing the benefits of facebook. Instead, I often see a gossip stream, a place that inspires people to get nosy in each other's business. Facebook is often a relationship hinder as well. People get so consumed with what a person's status is - - it really just takes the fun out. Now, you are probably wondering if facebook had anything to do with mine and Bart's breakup, but I assure you it had nothing to do with it. I look back now and realize all the issues that facebook caused throughout our relationship, and I'm not about to repeat those again. So, if you're looking for me on facebook now you'll know why you can't find me :).


No comments:

Post a Comment