Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Surgery and Loves of the week.

This may be the one and only other post this week since I'm having surgery tomorrow. Even though I'll be on the couch for the next 2 weeks or so, I don't imagine I'll feel much like blogging.

Here are a few things I'm loving this week:



I've become addicted to Starbuck's Salted Caramel Hot Chocolate. It may sound gross at first, but I promise- it's amazing! The concoction of sea salt mixed with hot chocolate and whipped cream makes for the yummiest drink! I received my free birthday drink this week and, of course, this is what I chose.



I went shopping last week and found this amazing top at Express. I got a navy on and a bright red one. Hopefully i'll get to wear them for Christmas parties! I also went to the Gap and found the cutest skirt ever. Everything in the store was buy one get one fifty percent off! Unfortunately, the skirt itself was close to $50.00, and the sweater I wanted was $50.00 as well- so I had to resist the urge to buy. Here's a picture of the skirt though:



I tried the sequin skirt on and loved it! I just couldn't justify buying it because I don't know anywhere else I'd wear it besides a party ( I don't go to that many parties.)


I'm really loving that I'm ordering this curriculum to teach next year for youth group. I almost finished this book and I loved it! Unfortunately it was a rental and I had to return it before I was finished. I'm excited to see how the kids will like to video sessions and how the lessons will come together =).



I'm loving that I'm about to make this Chocolate Bark! I bought some over the weekend and it was delightful, so I decided to try and make my own for the work party today. Yum!



Last, I'm recently addicted to Words with Friends. It's like scrabble except you can play with anyone- anywhere! I'm a huge scrabble fan, so when I discovered this I was on cloud nine! If you play Words with Friends look for screen name : Katelisehut and come play with me!




No comments:

Post a Comment