Saturday, April 16, 2011

What I'm loving Wednesday:



I'm loving the pair of Pink Duchess Poppy sandals I bought last week for $10.00 I am very proud. They are so versatile. Since my wardrobe is primarily more formal/ businessy attire ( for a college student), these go perfectly with all my black options ( which just happens to be 75% of my closet.)



I am totally in love with this amazing Forever 21 skirt. I keep contemplating using it for our engagement shoot since it's so airy and pretty. I'm just not sure if it will look on me the way it looks on the model above. hmmmm..



Revlon had me at Just Bitten. After I experimented with Passion, I just knew that I wanted to play with more Revlon lip color. After admiring Revlon's newest line : Color Burst for a few weeks, I took a chance and bought Hot Pink Rose. Eh it's pink! It's a nice, dollish pink though and I love how the color pops against my skin-tone ( on days when my self-tanner is working properly). What about you? How often do you venture out with you lip color?



I've read about this sea foamy color all over, so I decided to give it a try. In fact, I'm glossing my nails as I type this. I must say that I would probably not be naturally inclined to purchase a nail color entitled Mint Sorbet, had I not heard so many positive comments about it. I'll post later about how I like it :).

I'm thrilled that Glee actually had a new episode tonight. Shocked. I almost forgot all the characters by now! Okay, that was a lie, but you get the point. It's been about 6 weeks since the last one?!? I think it's hilarious how I have satellite yet dvR the episodes and watch them at another time.



Hope you are having a fantastic week!!

xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment