Tuesday, April 26, 2011

What I'm loving Wednesday:

                           I'm loving Francesca's Collections. I stopped in yesterday and browsed through the racks for a minute. Every thing in the store is so unique and unlike department stores. I'm also LOVING that the online store is having FREE SHIPPING all week long!!!

For our engagement pictures:

                             I'm so in love with this Forever 21 dress!

                                     this skirt is so cute & feminine! Considering it for one of my engagement shoot options.




                          I know the picture is teensy-tiny but it's $15.00 at old navy!! I really want to go try it on before buying. . .

I'm loving that my room smells like Seaside Escape ( from Bath and Body Works). It reminds me of summer time and really puts me in a pleasant mood.

I'm loving that my sister, Grace, got home from her Senior trip today! She had a blast and I've had such a fun time learning about everything she experienced. 

I hope you are having a lovely week. I need to go clean up and get ready for bed, so it appears that this post will be a little bit short. :/. 
I'm really enjoying a lot of new apps i've downloaded recently and I can't wait to share my thoughts about them! Most of the ones i like are free or .99 cents at the itunes app store. :) more on that soon.


xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment