Wednesday, October 26, 2011

What I'm loving.

I bought these Atkins Endulge peanut butter cups ( sort of a fake Reeces) as an experiment. After spending a few hours working out, I was starving but didn't want to shove sugary calories right back down my throat. These have 0 sugar. The chocolate on the cups tasted real; I was truly fooled! The center (peanut butter) tasted powdery and I didn't really know what to think of it. I ate one peanut butter cup with a cup of hot tea, so the flavors melted together and it tasted a lot better than just eating it plain or with a cold drink. I'd rate this a 6/10 for healthy food. It definitely doesn't compare to the real thing, but it's a lot better than those cardboard tasting health bars.

I just borrowed The G Free Diet from the library yesterday. This is going to be my life manual. I've finally found a book that step-by-step explains gluten intolerance/ Celiac disease, lists food to eat and not to eat, and gives easy, healthy recipes. Most Celiac books are far too in-depth for the average person and are extremely intimidating. This book has encouraged me so much! Being gluten intolerant, it's difficult to explain to people what is going on. Some people even frown in disbelief. It's self-control in the highest degree. It's such a journey to begin, and just looking at the list of ingredients to avoid is like viewing mountainous curves ahead in life. I'm inspired by her journey and I'm going to do my best to learn how to cook better g-free foods, and learn to decipher restaurant menus!

I'm loving this gorgeous eyeshadow color! Eyeshadow is where I totally drop the ball. I am all into lipstick, but I typically stick with a neutral, easy eyeshadow shade. I love the shimmery look of this one. (via) 



I'm loving the Tone it Up videos on youtube. Free exercise videos that work and aren't hard to follow!

I'm loving that in approx. 12 days I will get my iPhone! I've been waiting forever . My contract finally expires the first part of November and I will finally get to upgrade! Now to decide which case to get! I'm torn between: Otterbox, KateSpade, and this random but super cute paisley printed case. The otterbox would protect it, but it's sort of bulky, and the kate spade polka dots are so darling! hmmmm







No comments:

Post a Comment