Thursday, October 21, 2010

Cake, please.


I started a cake decorating class tonight and so far I'm loving it.
Of course, I haven't exactly decorated a cake yet, but I'm mentally preparing for it. ;).
I was wondering about the web when I came across some of the cakes from Ace of Cakes. I have seen this show a couple of times and my, is it amazing. These cakes totally blow my mind. In no way, will I ever be able to make a cake to even mimic these, but a girl can dream.




I think the tea-pot cake is simply darling! How appropriate for a little princess' tea party.


What I would really love to make is a yellow cake with chocolate frosting covered in aqua polka dots. Festive! Maybe I'll shoot for a thanksgiving one with Orange and Yellow dots =). Or maybe I'll just have just a hard time with the dots that I won't do them at all. Confidence is key ( at least I keep assuring myself of that).


No comments:

Post a Comment