Monday, October 18, 2010

Yummy Candles!

Okay, so I'll admit it. I've become sort of obsessed with candles. I burn them constantly! If I'm feeling grouchy or have a headache; I light a candle instantly. So, naturally I've been checking out all the fabulous Autumn scents. Yum. I have found a handful of of super amazing smelling ones, too. Surprisingly enough, right now I've found Mainstays candles to be the best for the money!
I bought one Warm Apple Cider candle and I absolutely love burning it. Only $1.00.
To me, that's totally worth the money- plus it's scent it a lot stronger than even some of my WoodWick and BathandBody candles!
Buy one today- you won't be disappointed =).


This is one candle that I've been dying to try but haven't yet had the chance. I love the smell of Febreeze and I think I would really enjoy a Febreeze candle as well. I'll have to try it sometime soon. . =)

Happy Monday

No comments:

Post a Comment