Friday, October 22, 2010

I love this man.


This guy is so much more than a boyfriend.
When I'm unhappy- he cheers me up.
He makes me laugh constantly- even when I'm not in a laughing mood.
He also gives me the optimistic viewpoint that I'm looking for!
He is never surprised by the stresses of life ( a method I might try sometime..)
He simply relies on God and doesn't waste time with stressing, a quality I'm extremely envious of.
He is super smart. He is fantastic at what he does and he's very motivated.
He's sensitive- he can tell when I'm not one hundred percent happy.
He is a leader, an encourager, a believer, a sweetheart, and so much more.
There are not enough adjectives in the English language to describe Bart's personality. I'm so thankful for him! After 1 year and almost 6 months together- I couldn't be more blessed.

I love you B!

No comments:

Post a Comment