Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Cabin Fever.

Sweet readers, after almost 3 days of being snowed in I'm totally up for traveling. The winter storm postponed my starting the new job. . . and quite honestly disappointed me greatly! For now I'm waiting it out - trying to figure out when I will be able to drive again! I'm a huge planner so being unable to plan has me stressed to the max. Truthfully, I haven't gotten a whole lot accomplished. Deadlines tend to motivate me, so when the deadline is a ? then I go much less motivated. While I wait for the snow to melt, I'll keep fantasizing about Italy:These laid back pictures were just the daydream I needed!

The weekend will be here yet again before I we realize it. Goal for the week: try to accomplish something productive.

Have a cheerful evening.

xox

No comments:

Post a Comment