Sunday, January 9, 2011

Weekend Thoughts.

This weekend has been pretty hectic- but I'm pretty excited for the upcoming week!

There is a ninety percent chance of snow tomorrow. I have mixed feelings about this because I'm super ready to start my new job,and icy roads may postpone me for a few days. . .



Last week I went with Haley to see The Tourist.It was so good! Angelina plays a girl named Elise ( how ironic!) and Johnny Depp is insanely funny. The movie was a lot of action and had a fun twist in the end. I definitely recommend this movie!




I'm really looking forward to Valentine's Day this year. I've been making plans all year- I'm hoping for a fancy dinner!


Amazingly, I made it back to the gym this week for the first time in ummmm let's just say "a long while". I ran on the treadmill for about fifteen minutes and did the elliptical as well- I was pretty proud of myself for just starting back!
This week I received fantastic news that I was hired by a lovely family to babysit their sweet children. I'm ecstatic to start and I cannot wait for all the fun we will have!


I'm looking forward to a great week- I guess I will see what happens weatherwise!


No comments:

Post a Comment