Sunday, January 23, 2011

Scripture Sundays


This is my first Scripture Sunday post and I'm very excited about it! Each Sunday I will share a certain passage of scripture that I am really appreciating. Today, I'm really loving that Colossians 2: 13 says: And you, being dead in your trespasses and the uncircumcision of your flesh, He has made alive together with Him, having forgiven you all trespasses.


It excites me so so much that Christ has forgiven all of my sins- even before I commit them. Of course, I will have consequences for the sins I commit, but it is just fascinating to me that I can have that permanent peace and know that God will always love me, always want me forever; nothing can change that!


I hope you have a fabulous Sunday after-noon. I'm looking forward to a nap or maybe a cup of steaming tea :).


xox

Kathryn

No comments:

Post a Comment